Welcome to the weekly installment of What’s New! This week we have some interesting stories in the world of design to share, including some interesting logo updates.
eHarmony is Now eharmony, Updates Their Heart
– eharmony has decided it needed a little more color in their logo, and has come out with the following update.
Visual Studio Gets an Updated Look
– Visual Studio Code, Microsoft’s cross-platform system for editing and managing code, has gotten a brand new look. This change follows several in the Microsoft family.
The Diana Award Logo Gets an Update
– The Diana Award, a charity award that helps benefit social causes in honor of the late Princess Diana, has gotten a stunning new logo update.
Hyundai Releases New Global “Look”
– Hyundai, one of the leading car manufacturers in the world, has updated its brand.
New Wallet Has Endearing Octopus Logo, Coin-Carrying Capacity
– The new Nodus wallet is sleek, adorable, protects your cards from digital theft, and more.
Adobe’s Spark Gets a Branding Update, Paid Features
– While Spark, Adobe’s basic alternative to illustrator, remains free, a new paid feature brings business branding to the story.