That’s right – we are seeking a talented Business Development Intern to help support our expansion efforts and to identify new business opportunities.
At Logoworks, our mission is to make small businesses look great. We designed our company to eliminate the hassles and uncertainty of traditional logo design, allowing small businesses access to professional graphic design services at affordable prices. Your business is awesome. Your logo design should be too! And with over 45,000 satisfied customers, we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a 1st or 2nd year b-school student who loves all things design, is excited about working at a startup, and is able to start immediately. We anticipate ~10-20 hours a week, with the possibility of it turning into a full time role once you graduate (or a full-time internship during the summer)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide support to business development team
* Develop and build relationships with partners and affiliates
* Work hand-in-hand with Logoworks leadership to grow business
* Assist with special projects, as required
* Smart, but modest
* 1st or 2nd year business school student
* Disciplined self-starter, dependable and willing to go the extra mile to deliver great results
* Able to interact effectively, confidently and credibly with peers and senior team members across our company and across our affiliates
How to apply:
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of something special, or if you’d just like more info about the role, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure your subject is titled, “Business Development Intern”, and don’t forget to include your resume and cover letter.